Becoming Intentional About Family Prayer
The 7-5-2 Prayer@Home Campaign is designed to challenge families to pray seven times a week individually for their family, five times a week together as a family, and two times a week together as a couple
Why pray at home?
Studies have shown that the simple routine of praying together at home makes it much more likely you will...
- Build a life-long, thriving marriage
- Strengthen the relationship with your children and teens
- Nurture strong faith in the hearts of your children and teens
- Reduce the level of tension in your home
- Increase marital trust, respect and intimacy
Sermon – Listen to Pastor Drew's sermon on the importance of prayer at home. (11/8/2015)
Prayer@Home Guide – This guide describes what the purpose of prayer is, what might be keeping you from praying, and tips on how to make helps you with your prayer life.
Calendar – Families commited to the 7-5-2 prayer challenge can mark these calendars
– Here are some web sites that can help you get started
Prayer with your child
Prayer with your spouse
Additional prayer tips
- Faith Begins @ Home Prayer by Mark Holmen
- Pray Big for Your Marriage by Will Davis, Jr.,
- Creative Family Prayer Times by Mike & Amy Nappa
- What Happens When I Talk to God by Stormie Omartian